Are You Already Been My Follower? If Not, Follow Now! :p

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Egypts? Jordan? Turkey? Malaysia jelah!

Assalamualaikum.. :)

I'm post this because Im really confuse with myself. I mean... like, I have imagine myself in the future studying on a foreign countries (as the title) but I didnt give any effort to go to that place. Oh, I think so, maybe I have give a bit effort bcoz I'm chatting with Arabs people in Arabic Language. Yeah, that's improve my arabic vocabs a lot. But, I don't think that's good enough since my arabs friends not often in online their Facebook and ALSO,our times is a lot difference since my Egyptian friends clock 5 hours late than Malaysia. so When I wanna chat with them at the morning, they wanna sleep bcoz it's late night. Hueem, never mind, I think I have more Arabic friends who live in Jordan, Sudan, and Alhamdulillah they can help me.  

Or .. should I learn at Jordan, while my Malaysian friend who was finish his study from Jordan University have a lot of friends, Iranian, Turkey, and he has fluent on Turkey language bcoz befreinding with them. That's what I want for because I really like to learn a language. Okay, I have receive a document about Arabic language, see you later! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment